9.01.2010

Back....On the G1!

Hello! This is obnoxious...blogger on my phone. Well, I'm gonna try to do little mini blogs maybe once a week. Yesterday, I was watching a promo video, I guess it'd be called, of Brooke Fraser's new album, Flags. When starting, she thought she had nothing important left to say that she hadnt already said on Albertine...and at this point, that's how I feel. Like I've exhausted every point of view, argument, or opinion I could ever express. Everything I could possibly say has been said before.
But I think I'm gonna try this again. It's kind of crazy how people can ACTUALLY read what youre writing...and care enough to read it faithfully. Even if there are only two or three of them.
It's been...hmmm...eight or nine months since my last post. I'm not too sure. Probably more like ten. Yet Elevation, the title (or i supposed [e l e v a t i o n], for political correctness), still fits. I can't really explain it well, besides the fact that I'm being set apart by being elevated. So much has happened since my last blog posts, and I can't even begin to describe it. God works in beautiful ways. Yeah, beautiful.
A couple of months ago I felt like God had just stopped letting me get to know Him. He had shown me Him as the Comforter, the Father, and God all powerful. But if you think about it, His beauty is constant. It's within each of His roles, in everything He made, including me.
So. Sorry for this little post, but that's my little challenge for you...to obtain a Heavenly perspective and observe the beauty in everything!

-Leah
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

2 comments: