12.03.2010

Leaving my will, my burdens behind

It's been a long week. And by long, I mean semi-bad, but mostly just long.

And I'd like to address my whole formspring issue.

I don't have a problem with people not believing the same thing as me. You can call my church crazy because we lift our hands. You can say I'm close minded (though I'm really not) because I know what I believe. I will tell you honestly and completely what I think. I'd like to think I'm pretty good about not being a people pleaser.
But this formspring thing is getting ridiculous. If you ask what I believe or you want to know my opinion, I'll tell you. If your dyed your hair black and got it cut into a mohawk, I WILL tell you to your face that I liked your old hair better. I think I'm so blunt and blatant because that's the way I want people to talk to me. If I have chocolate all up in my teeth, I expect you to tell me!
I guess some of my facebook friends (or random people that are somehow finding my formspring) are not okay with my honesty. Logic kind of entails that if you ask a question, you get an answer. But I'd prefer that people don't INSULT my beliefs. I know others (even Jesus) faced adversity. I'm just really, really tired of it. Especially when people are anonymously bashing me.
Honestly, if they don't have the decency to tell me off to my face, that shows a lot of cowardice. I'm not hiding behind anything, and that's the way I'll stay.
Nobody has to believe what I believe, but they also don't have to fight me if they disagree.

I'd really like to know who feels the need to COMPLETELY bash me for my beliefs...because only my facebook friends have access to my formspring, and I'm not too sure I'd like to be friends with somebody that so strongly disapproves of my life entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment