1.01.2011

Break My Heart for What Breaks Yours

2011. Nuff said.

I'm overwhelmed. Not stressed out, not six feet under, but overwhelmed. I'm overwhelmed with Him. For the longest time, I've prayed, "Break my heart for what breaks Yours."
I'll give you a little food for thought: think of what breaks God's heart. I think, because I've prayed this so often, it brings tears to my eyes.
A friend of mine has been battling quite a few things (that I'm not really going to get into), and the second I heard each one, tears filled my eyes. God's daughter, His lovely, the apple of His eye, is experiencing pain. She's experiencing hurt, sickness, and confusion. The more she seeks after Him, the more the enemy tries to rid her of her calling. My heart breaks for her.
I can feel bad for somebody. I can say, "poor her, she's going through so much. Hope she feels better!"
On the other hand, I could feel the heartbreak, look at her with compassion, and do my best to make sure she doesn't experience this.
I can't heal her myself. No amount of acupuncture needles, surgeries, medication, or even therapy could truly heal her. Tears, talks, and acceptance can't rid her of this.
I could spend the rest of my life trying with no avail.
Only the One who created healing can truly heal.

I love being able to have God's compassion for people...a glimpse of His true love for them leaves me speechless. It's being trusted with His vision that may seem like a burden, but is SO worth it.
Like I said in my last post, it could save somebody's life.

God knows how close she is to breaking, but he also knows exactly how strong she can be.

I hope this breaks your heart.



Leah

3 comments:

  1. Praise God that He is using YOU to change her life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to Him who seeks vessels to use. May He use you as the precious instrument you are. Keep near, draw close and hear His voice. He is comfort. Your closest friend. Your every breath. He is in awe of you. He is pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you Leah! Check out my post from january 23!

    ReplyDelete