2.07.2011

#1.

I'm kinda taking these as a challenge for my writing. So, at the end of thirty days, we'll see how I am.

1: Name two of the most significant people in your life and explain why.

There are way too many significant people in my life. Seriously. Well, and there are very few that are just significant enough for words to describe. So, I'll try my best.
The first most significant person? Elijah, my older brother. A lot of you know him, and all love him, but that's not the point. he was probably my first friend. I can't remember a time where we fought for more than five minutes, even in the past few years. It just doesn't happen. My mom always told us to be friends, since we'd always be there for each other and that wouldn't (and really couldn't) change. I've always sort of been his sidekick...the robin to his batman, the tails to his sonic, the pink power ranger to his red power ranger. In middle school, he didn't pay uch attention to me in public, though I'm not too sure why. In high school, though, we had a lot of the same friends. We'd go places together, we've had a lot of the same teachers, stuff like that. I've never felt the need to withold information from him, since he usually has some pretty great things to say. We're very honest with each other, to the point where I'll tell him I don't like the girl he's dating, or he thinks I'm overreacting.
Since he's moved out (though he comes back every weekend), I miss him more and more every day. He came home on Friday, and since we had a 3 day week, it felt like eternity since he's been home.
He's the reason I do a lot of what I'm doing now. His guitar was the one I learned on, mostly. I'm probably his biggest fan, and I'm very defensive of him. I love Elijah so much, and he's really shaped me into who I am.

Hmmm...Can I say Jesus for the second one? Well, I'm done writing this subject, so I'll say Jesus. Maybe I'll change it later.

1 comment:

  1. haha. Jesus.

    Well, this really says a lot about you. You've been shaped by a very great person then. Because you're really great. Really. Have a blessed rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete