2.04.2011

In my Life, Your Will Be Done

I've probably posted a blogpost with this title already....oh well. Hope you aren't redirected to the old one.
I was talking to the lovely Jessica in yoga, about interviews for scholarships for college.
I have no idea what they'll ask me, but Jessica proposed some likely questions that were asked of her. There's no problem answering things like, "Why do you want to attend ORU?"
That's not difficult. But the one question I cannot think of an answer to for the life of me is...
Aside from the information on my resume, transcript, and whatever other paperwork they have on me...what should they know me?
I've been told to say that I'm a go-getter, I'm self-motivated, and I make things happen. I've been told to say that I'm balanced, especially between work, school, church, and whatever else there is!
But I just don't feel at peace about it. I know I'm determined, I know I'm self-motivated, and I know I maintain balance to the best of my ability. SO WHAT?

What makes me different?

Love,
Leah

p.s.-I'm not usually one to ask for comments and leave who I am to other people..but...well....
comments?

2 comments:

  1. well, the way you take experiences in life and turn them into positive wisdom. You keep life interesting. You laugh. You are determined at seeing life the way Jesus did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that Leah is herself. Not anybody else, but Leah. She wants her own things, which are often God's things. She's also very wise and ridiculously runny. INSANELY funny. So funny I think I could die laughing sometime!
    Oh how i love my Leah!

    ReplyDelete