5.26.2009

Dude.

Randomness from the past couple days...
  • I found two verses in Proverbs that frown upon winking. Aundi is screwed mwahaha!
  • I'm memorizing two monologues at the same time, and it's gonna be entertaining to watch me perform them tomorrow. In a bad way.
  • Tommy's still in the whole "I love you" thing. What the heck, Tommy?
  • I just remembered how in Spanish & English substitutes would always say "Thomas?" and we'd both say here. I'm a little blonde like that. Sorry. And we were always like RIGHT next to each other in attendance. ST and TH? Yup.
  • Matt (Shanor) just left for Alaska, then he's moving to Wyoming. And I've been having too many dreams to be healthy about him lately. STUH-RANGE.
  • I got a Broadway Fake Sheet Music book with 720+ songs. Should last me all summer.
  • ONE MORE DAY OF SCHOOL! Okay, sorry. 1/2 DAY OF SCHOOL!
  • Amelia is in love with the miniature--I mean...MINI Ts. Success.
  • I'm putting off memorization of monologues. Sorry Mr. P & Evvie.
  • Dr. Bundi is officially my hero. I think she makes me laugh like ALL the time.
  • Matt (Dejong) still isn't selling me his crap. Seriously. You're not just like "hey i'm ga-WAIT I'M STRAIGHT! I'M A STRAIGHT VIRGIN!"
  • I WANT SUMMER TO COME ALREADY! GOOD GREIF!
  • I just quoted Charlie Brown. Nuff said.
  • I thought I lost my vanilla chapstick but I didn't. I might have cried.
  • I've been listening to the MINI Ts and Relient K all day.
  • I really wanna go swimming or something right now. But considering it's 8:00 on a Tuesday night and it's 56 degress, I don't think it's happening
  • My mom is skilled at math. Sometimes I dislike her, but sometimes she makes me laugh.
  • My feet are really cold.
  • I'm gonna miss my English class. Mrs. Holladay was the shiz. I think that's the first and last tiem I will ever say shiz.
  • Which reminds me of grinding for some reazon. Shiz and...jizz, perhaps? Since all the guys grinding are....okay nuff said there. Mind just went into a place where it DID NOT wanna be!
  • Which reminds me AGAIN.
    THEScon dance. NEVER AGAIN. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!
  • That's my oath.
  • My text won't get out of bold. So you're gonna deal.
I'm gonna go work on my monologues now. Should be...uhh...fruitful? Maybe texting Tommy since he's probably sleeping. Or playing Halo. He has no life.

1/2 MORE DAY!

Love,

The Always Lovely Leah

p.s.-I think that should be my new signature or something.

2 comments:

  1. Oy, I didn't buy Matt's thing either. Not one bit.
    And YOU WENT TO THE THES CON DANCE????????
    DUMB.
    I could have told you that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha no a stupid guy talked me into it. I wouldn't have gone had he not asked me.
    I got the "don't go" multiple times, but ignored it.
    And I kinda wanna know who DOES believe Matt? No straight guy has a fauxhawk that perfect.

    ReplyDelete