5.27.2009

I la-la-la-la-la love you, Cannibal Queen!

If she ever left me, I'd break down and die
Like Nikki and P, you could bury me alive... <--over there Okay. Elijah had this realization that the line above (up there ^) could be a reference to LOST. Which is crazy. But anyway.

SUMMER!!!!

just thought i'd say that. It feels good to think that I have nothing to do. No bio Q and A's to write, no monologues to memorize, no essays to write, no chapters to read, no waking up early, no freaking out because i didn't wake up early, no more Vatzlavik, no more Perez, no more sweaty self defense....the list goes on and on.
Yet I know that Summer time is the time I eat the most. The time i feel most lonely. The time I feel the most white (don't EVEN say anything). The time when I read a bajillion books a day.
Like the summer after eighth grade when I read the ENTIRE The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants book series in one week.
So to start out this summer adventure, I'm going to read Marley and Me. Yes, I know. I'm bringing tissues with me. And I'm finishing the Christy Miller series. Maybe I'll sit out in the sun and read so a tan can be brought forth!

So the reason I put Cannibal Queen as the title was that I just got done vacuuming while listening to...
THE MINI T'S!
(p.s. I'm really excited. Emily bought me a MINI T's t-shirt for my birthday. PSYCHED!)
anyway. I also started catching up on my CSI: NY. I haven't watched it in like three weeks, so I'm almost finished catching up, actually.
So. More to come on the SUMMER ADVENTURES OF LEAH THE...GREAT?


Love,
The Always Lovely Leah

(yes, it's my new thing. deal.)

p.s.-I like Kyra's glasses. Very...snazzy?
p.p.s- Monologues went alright, I got a high B.
p.p.p.s-I did this exact same thing in Marianne's yearbook. I think I got to like eight p's.

2 comments: