5.21.2009

Today. Sucks. Bad.

So...I got a D on my geometry final. Yes, i know. Geometry is not that hard.
But it doesn't help when you have a frickin retarded teacher that doesn't teach like ANYTHING.

This is the amount of people that have A's in our class:
0

Yes. That's right. There are NO A's. So now I have a C. And I'm still waiting for the Biology results. I'm getting a little anxious right now.

And Tommy is STILL being a frickin stalker/perv/creeper/person-at-suicide-risk.
He's all like "I love you"
then "You should wear bikini bottoms instead of whatever boy cuts or whatever"
then "You probably were dreaming that you had sex with him"
then "I really do love you. You're amazing"
then "Why don't we play strip ping pong?"
then "I'd take off my pants first!"

Which is like no you don't,
uhhh no,
uhhh no,
uhhh no you don't, no i'm not
uhhh definitely not
and you need to frickin grow a pair and keep it in your pants, tommy boy.

i'm ashamed i have the same name as him!


p.s. I found out that my name means...gazelle?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leah
"Biblical name: Hebrew origin, meaning 'Gazelle' which is 'beauty and grace', 'also worthy cow', as in biblical days cows were very valuable and treasured."

2 comments:

  1. Dude!! Totally looking up my name!
    And I'm sorry about geometry. I got a D on my final last year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also means...weary eyes? Like in the bible.
    And yeah. My teacher SUCKS.

    ReplyDelete