7.19.2011

And You are God, forever You will reign.

Church camp is ten days away, and I'm absolutely STOKED. And I only use the word stoked when I'm really excited, because I sound like I should be carrying a longboard around. Anyway. I think God creates a spirit of expectancy in myself (I don't know about everybody else) before these camps...but this year feels different. It's been spoken prophetically that this camp would start a revolution, and I fully believe it. I may not be there for this revolution or be a big part of the development, but I love knowing that God has placed me as the kindling to get it going.
I was just reading up on Hillsong United (the band, if you don't know them, LOOK THEM UP!) and read about how they started the actual band after a summer camp revival in 1998. And I'm feelin it. 2011 will be the new 1998, and I'm so excited.
I can't imagine how God's spirit will move, but that just gets me more ecstatic!
Sorry this post is so short, but I just had to vent my excitement! EEP! Pray for us and that we will see His miraculous power!

Leah

6 comments:

  1. I just watched hillsong's documentary the other day about that revival! Oh my gosh......I'm so excited to see what God is going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa whoa whoa!!! church camp!? i used to go camping with my youth group! it was THE best:] since i was in 8th grade til senior high school, there would always be camps for us kids. gosh... and i was just thinking about how i missed it so much. i hope you have lots of fun. i'm definitely jealous right now.

    -robots in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree we'll definitely be a big part of whatever it is that is beginning to happen, even if we may not physically be there for it.

    If anything, we have a big undertaking to step into. It's like the apostles; we're the ones being sent out to literally "take the message to the world." Such a priviledge, especially at this time in the ministry.

    ReplyDelete