7.25.2011

You say You want all of me, I wouldn't have it any other way

Gosh, I hate the term worry-wart (mostly because warts are gross, ew)...but it sometimes describes me perfectly. And I hate it. When everything seems to push me at the same time, I worry about things that are completely beyond my control, then I get all irritable and it always ends in a puddle of tears. As much as I love crying, I don't.
I have to be constantly reminded that everything is beyond my control and will work for good, no matter how deep the pit or how dark the cave. And when I say constantly, I mean like 10,000,000 times a day. At least I'm aware of it, right?
I'm sorry for the really short posts lately. Just little tidbits for y'all.
Worrying is no way to solve anything! I'd give you a bible verse about worry, but there's like a bajillion of them. So. Maybe some other time.

Official countdown to ORU is 11 days, for all the people who seem to ask. Worried, terrified, excited...you know. That's me.


Leah

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the whole why-do-we-call-it-worry-worts-because-that's-gross deal. :) I'm a worrier too. It's the worst.

    Let's just take a big, deep breath together, shall we?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to admit it but I worry a lot too... Sometimes I feel like it's affecting my health because worry is the only thing I think about. Isn't that awful? Anyway... I think that we should both learn how to "let go and let God". I also know that every time you're in a bad situation, I know that God wouldn't let go through, unless He knows that you can't. So think of your challenges are a compliment from God :]

    ReplyDelete