8.29.2009

Myself for my love / and my love for me

BAM! NEW LAYOUT! Everybody like? I figured I'm a simple person. I'm black and white 99% of the time. But considering I'm a white female, I decided to express that through the background. I think I'll call it "simply white" because that's what it is!


Well, it's a Saturday night. I'm probably going to put on my pajamas early, eat some chocolate pie that my mom is making RIGHT NOW, and watch The Pursuit of Happyness. There ya have it.
I'm perfectly content with being alone. I actually feel like I don't get enough time alone. NOT EVEN IN MY SLEEP!
I go to school with my siblings, sit in a class full of people, eat lunch with my friends, more classes, go home with my siblings, and sit around in the kitchen and laugh at random things. I eventually go to sleep, listening to my sister go on and on about her day...or she actually likes to ask really stupid questions while I'm falling asleep. If I could think of any, I'd share them. You'd laugh. No problem.
So I've found that I like spending time in my bathroom. Sure, I share it with three other people, but I'm always in there alone. I listen to music, I do whatever I want, I prepare for a day, I wind down from a day.
But even while alone, I'm never alone..crazy, right? I don't mean that there's some hobo hiding under my sink or something.
I've always been a sucker for that kinda thing, since there's been many-a-time where I've felt COMPLETELY alone...as you know if you've read my blog whatsoever. Everybody has their life scripture, and mine is definitely Matthew 28:20. If you don't know what it is, go grab your bible! Wooo!


Onto another subject. I had a conversation with my mom last night, which is a little weird, because we never just sit down and talk about whatever. But I've been having issues with defending my faith from a guy I know. She totally chewed his butt, but that's not the point. She was saying that people can't understand us because our ENTIRE life and being is based on the bible. To me, the bible is truth. It's like the dictionary and encyclopedia times about a billion. I've never doubted it to be fictional. But people have ruled out that option. Without that, there are a lot of arguments that have less to be explained.
And with that, I realized something about myself. I've always kinda doubted if I doubted, and I've been shown slowly but surely that I don't. I take the bible as truth, I speak in tongues even in my dreams, and I'm working on counting it all joy.


Yet ANOTHER subject. I've realized I laugh out loud a lot more lately. Movies, books, just funny stuff in general. I figure we've only got so many years, so many opportunities to laugh, why waste them? If something is genuinely funny, I laugh. So my sister will be in the other room and I'll be watching a movie and just start randomly laughing. Like watching The Wedding Singer. Makes me laugh EVERY TIME. I give a lot of pity laughs, too. Like when somebody falls down the stairs. I don't do the whole Nick Tealer BAHAHAHAA YOU JUST FELL laugh...it's more like "that's horrible!" but a laugh nonetheless.
I think almost every time I cry I laugh. At the same time, even. Sometimes it's because I think "Why am I even crying?", other times it's because I realize how stupid the whole thing is, maybe even how ironic it is. Usually it's irony. Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor? I think that's his whole deal. He did invent it, after all. Humor, that is.
Well....that's about it. I've gotten out what I wanna say.

And just one last thing! Do you ever have that line of a song that's just put on repeat in your head? Like my cousin said that his last week was "she's not that bad"
the one for me right now, by Regina Spektor, of all people, just because she's that AWESOME...
"I'm the hero of this story / / Don't need to be saved"

But a lot of the time I actually do need a lot of saving...maybe not from the people that I think could save me, but the One that ALWAYS saves me. He always has and always will.
This song is EXTREMELY repetitive...but along with every other song of the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack, there's just something I love about them. Minus the first track. "Here's a story about a boy and a girl..." Repetition gives emphasis. I'm guessing that's why this lyric is completely embedded in my mind! 
That is all. I love you.


-LL
35. Give somebody I don't know a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment