7.24.2009

If I have to crawl, will You crawl too?

Nothing like a fabricated issue to make you feel good about the simplicity of your life!
Dear goodness I hate being upset! Well, if you'd like to give a HUGE sigh for me, go ahead. That's how I feel right now.
I really don't know what to write about in this blog.
Oh! I have something! I've been praying over my dreams before I go to sleep. That my dreams, if I had any, would be completely constructed by God, and that the powers of darkness would have no reign in my thoughts.
Aside from the creepy frog in my last dream, that's been happening. I haven't been having any dreams like the one where I die, though...which oddly enough, I liked. But you can go read my other post about the peace He gave me.
Anyway.
Instead of recommending a book, I'm recommending a web cartoon. If you haven't seen it, be prepared to laugh your pants off. This is very random, I know.
Give homestar runner a visit =] I know Aundi knows about the hilarity of this website, but mainly...
give Teen Girl Squad a visit! I actually have a TGS shirt that I don't wear too often...but I'll probably wear it tomorrow. Perhaps.
-"isn't that like going to prom with your dad?"
-"we've all been there, right girls? ...........eehhh?"
"Liggghhhtt purple cummbbeerrrrbuunnndddd"
and after your pants are gone from laughing, watch StrongBad Emails!
The Cheat has always been my favorite. Just a random note.
And if you didn't know already, the picture RIGHT THERE is Eh! Steve. Watch the episode, por favor. You will understand.
This is why I give out pizza trophies. Sweet Cuppin' Cakes.
And another great episode that Elijah and I learned every word to during the summer before high school.
"BLAAAAA I'm Crack Stuntman!" "HOLLA FOR A DOLLAAAHHH!"
You have to watch it otherwise everything I'm saying isn't funny whatsoever.

I will recommend more things in the future! Goodnight moon.

So kids, don't play with 2 many knives...

-LL

off of my list...#5: Make somebody cry with something I made for them. Good crying. Not bad crying.

2 comments:

  1. Sure, I'll give em a try..
    p.s.- you can probably check #5 off your list, i hear you've already accomplished that =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is writing letters considered making somebody something? I mean like...knitting a sweater or something.

    ReplyDelete