7.07.2009

My God is a God who provides!

Does anybody else feel like the little blinky icon at the beginning of a fresh blog is like...
freedom? Like a blank canvas just saying "paint me!"
That's not my attempt at being poetic, but that's my thought.
ANYWAY.
I'M HOME!!!!
HOORAY!
WOO!
YEAH!
I'm actually IMing my old friend Gin (Virginia....it's a nickname) which reminds me what opposite directions we took.
I was gonna write a thoughtful blog, but I'll write one tomorrow.
SURVEY TIME!

A - Age: 16!
B - Bed size: twin. I know, I'm lame.
C - Chore you hate: I actually really hate vacuuming.
D - Dog's name: Lilly!
E - Essential start your day item: my bible. I've gone away from that, and I've felt the results.
F - Favorite color: Purple!
G - Gold or Silver: Silver. I don't know why I don't like gold very much.
H - Height: 5'4" I think
I - Instruments you played: I play guitar kinda.
J - Job title: professional student / slave to my mom
K - Kid(s): None yet!
L - Living arrangements: Living in a room in my parents house. Oh the joys of being a minor
M - Mom's name: Julie.
N - Nicknames: Lu, Loopy, Lee, Dee, Pink, Polly...hmmm...I don't have too many. Leag.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None!
P - Pet Peeve: when people put the toilet paper in backwards. It drives me CRAZY.
Q - Quote from a movie: I have so many. Too many.
R - Right or left handed: righty!
S - Siblings: 4
T - Time you woke up: 7:30...ish?
U- Underwear: ...present? I don't know. I wear it. Case closed.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Peppers. I HATE peppers.=
W - Ways you run late: My mom always has to do something at the last minute. Put on makeup. Go the bathroom. Eat something. Feed the dog. Anything she can think of. (Elijah's answer. I loved it. So true)
X - X-rays you've had: my teeth. That's about it.
Y - Yummy food you make: ...I don't really make food. Sorry.
Z - Favorite zoo animal: Meerkat. That or pandas. Meerkats far more than pandas, though.

2 comments:

  1. hmm, i don't think i've ever seen a real meerkat.. anyways, YAY LEAH, you're back!! woooohhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a picture of a meerkat at the zoo!!! He was sitting down in a beggin possition!! They're so small!

    ReplyDelete