6.13.2009

Oh darling put the bottle down, you got too much talent

So I just got back from 9-10 girls link group picnic/park...outing? I don't exactly know what to call it. But it was immense fun. If you didn't go...you should be jealous. Especially Amelia, since she went to DUMB parker days!
Again people, I really don't like Parker days.I feel like I haven't done bullets in a while. And after that, I will give you a review on the new Kelly Clarkson CD (yes, I like Kelly Clarkson. Not much anymore, since this album came out), since I feel like SOMEBODY needs to hear about how much of an epic fail this was compared to Thankful, Breakaway, or My December.
  • I'm itchy from Gabby's game that made us lay in the grass. It was a fun game...but I don't enjoy laying in grass.
  • I ate like five cookies. That can't be healthy. BUT THEY WERE GOOD!
  • I miss Kyra. She needs to come back.
  • I feel like singing right now. But I don't know what to sing! What do I sing people?
  • Aundi de-haired me at the park. She learned the pain of being blonde and wearing black.
  • I'm a jerk when it comes to volleyball =]
  • I haven't played my guitar in a REALLY long time. I need to re-form my callusses.
  • I don't know how to spell that.
  • Get over it.
  • I love that everybody's using the Leah bullet system...except Morgan. She's too smart.
  • I love getting to know all of my friends through their blogs. You learn a lot. SERIOUSLY.
  • Especially from reading mine.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah the picnic was SO fun! And yes, I learn SO much about you through blogging! And I think you're right! Kelly Clarkson is an AMAZING singer!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. But again, I'm losing faith in her! Her songs are just...getting worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've already posted it in one of morgan's blog, but leah, i definitely will make an effort to control my lion's mane with bobby pins.. darn wind!

    and nick can really be.... (im at a loss for words), so i know what your talking about. but i do pinky promise to keep any and all secrets!

    oh, and i only know a few of those KC songs, but i'll definitely Youtube them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly Clarkson has a beautiful voice but i truly feel sorry for her... i read a few of her interviews and quotes and i was like: "You poor thing" like the old lady i am.
    However, i know she's really pretty i wont deny it. But in this on interview she said they photo-shopped the (colorful language) out of her. Interesting.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahahaha, love monkey? I'll go with it. Only if I can call you MY love monkey ;)
    And sorry I haven't been around...it's been busy.

    ReplyDelete