6.29.2009

Break my heart for what breaks Yours

Hmmm...I have a whole lot to say. I mean--I usually have a lot to say (obviously), but it's a time where I'm EXTRA-leah.
So I'll have a heaping helping of bullets, please.
  • I miss the 303. I mean, obviously. Considering I've said that like ten times already in the past three blogs
  • I watched The Dark Knight last night (that was a pun. insert rickshaw here) and it was FREAKING AWESOME i kept thinking from an actor's standpoint at how EXTREMELY difficult all of those roles would be to play...namely Heath Ledger's. I can understand how the load of that character would actually make you a tad insane. I mean, he was BRILLIANT, but it came at a price. The ultimate price--death.
  • I'm sleeping on an extremely cushy (yeah, that's a word. dealsies.) air mattress with my sister. It's...just cushy. Only word. I've fallen off of the corner multiple times
  • Sometimes I wish I wasn't the older sister. Most of the time I'm okay with that.
  • My cousin Charlie...dear goodness....I ACCIDENTALLY read over his shoulder texting last night, and I kinda found out something I don't wanna know. Likeeee....something about making a girl happy. In her room. late at night. I don't think they were going to play playstation or thumb wrestle. And he went to "band practice" today at like 12. Who plans band at 12? Yet he didn't take anything but himself. He might have not been wearing shoes, even. And Josh got the feeling he was lying, too. He's good at lying to his parents...but he's a horrible liar. And I feel like once I'm with him alone, I'll blurt out "You're a horrible liar" accidentally.
  • I mean, dude, lying is a BAD habit. And unlike smoking, drinking, drugs, or sex, you can't just put it down or walk away. You have to essentially change WHO YOU ARE.
  • I just hate seeing Charlie go through that. He's a year older than me, sure, and he treats me like I'm 13 , but whatever!
  • I've been writing this blog in segments--first after dinner, second after kickball, third after ping-pong.
  • Dinner was good. My aunt thinks i'm pretty! It sounds stupid, but that's the kinda thing that makes my day. Not somebody texting me "Yeah you're attractive" but saying that i'm beautiful to my face...especially when I feel the furthest from being beautiful!
  • I've been called 14 like ten million times this week. Like people like to think that's how old I am. I guess I REALLY am stuck at 14. In your face Amelia. You actually look 16.
  • I felt like writing a deep blog earlier...but now I'm kinda not in the mood.
  • But what I've been wanting to say for like the past week and a half--Why has the world stooped so low into the shallowness of what it is today? I mean...I feel like one of the few needles in a hay stack--or better yet, one of the few pieces of straw in a needle stack. The enemy tries to attack us through people, I know that for a FACT. But it seems like I'm fighting multiple battles. I don't look my age (mostly because I don't dress in short skirts and long jackets with orange-chicken tan legs), people walk all over me...the list is endless. I refuse to be shallow. And when I am, I feel pretty bad about it. Like my sarcasm (usually with Tommy) needs some work. When I am sarcastic, I'm like "sorry for the sarcasm. But I really don't appreciate..." and I feel better, I guess.
  • Jack Johnson makes me feel all reflective.
  • Lydia, my cousin, just slapped my foot. It HURT.
  • Charlie, my other cousin I've already mentioned, likes to walk around shirtless. And sleep shirtless. Like while I was playing ping-pong, he was laying in bed, shirtless. If I would've taken a picture, you woulda said "Where'd the girl go? Was she not wearing clothes, too?" because it legitimately looks like there's nothing clothing him!
  • I still shudder at the thought of what he was doing during "band practice" *shudder*
  • Georgia is hot. I played tag today with my cousins at Wills park or something like that, on this GIANT wooden jungle gym that would've been my dream if I was 7. Anyway. Charlie took off his shirt (surprise, surprise, right?) and showed us where he had his first kiss in 7th grade. Which was cute and sentimental, obviously...but I was kinda thinking "well haven't we come along way compared to today?" but obviously I would NOT have told him that. Anyway. Playing tag...I wiped out twice. I ate it completely. On wood chips. The first one only Elijah saw, but the second one was like HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT LEAH!
  • I stabbed my hand with woodchips. I have battle wounds.
  • We decided Lydia was the ultimate loser because she lost in tag. I was the second loser, but they didn't call me that.
  • OH another strange thing. My older cousins (17 & 20) listen to the Jonas brothers, Taylor Swift, and Miley Cyrus. Which is EXTREMELY funny to watch...but quite sad. They also like mainstream popular music. Which makes me not like them all that much. Musically, I mean.
  • I haven't been reading my Bible to omuch over vacation...and it shows. Ryan was SO right. But everybody and their mother keeps reading out of Acts RIGHT after I finished it. Crazy, right?
  • Tommy just totally misinterpreted my text. Oops.
  • I'll add more if I think about something and figure I should share it with the world...
Okay, well, Lake Linnear on Wednesday (I don't know how to spell it. Oops.), Stone Mountain on Thursday, and Lake Natalie on Friday! Woop de woop!
I'm going with Lydia to the ortho tomorrow for spacers. She will be thoroughly enjoying herself, I know.
Much love....y'all (I can't get into the whole y'all thing. Georgia isn't meant for me)
-The Always Lovely Leah
Psalm 139:14

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! No bueno battle wounds no bueno!! Sorry friend Leah!
    It seems like a whole lot is going on, but good you are having fun! At leastI hope you are..

    ~Shell

    ReplyDelete