6.17.2009

I'm melted and left all alone on the side of the road...

I actually wrote about a half a blog earlier, but I exited out of it because my computer was making me want to punch somebody in the face.
Anyway =D
You can't just transition from wanting to punch somebody in the face to something happy.
SO I WON'T!
=D
I had an hour and 45 minute ortho appointment today. Lemme tell ya, that was fun. Three brackets, four braces later, I'm in some pain. And I watched the end of Madagascar, which made it bearable. But then they put on College Roadtrip ya know, the one with Raven and Martin Lawrence? Yeah, that's when it got bad.
Then I was home for hmmm.....7 minutes, approximately, I ate noodles. Noodles with butter and Parmesan. I think that's my ultimate comfort food. Anyway. Then I was off to internship, which was...interesting.
I cut papers in half, sliced O's out of giant foam hands, made a video for Apex, decided that me and Abby Green were going to make a Pulse facebook, played a stupid game involving a golfball and pepsi cups, sorted t-shirts, was called a robot, was dared to drink lemon juice (which I didn't), and was beaten BADLY by Michelle in Dead or Alive 3. I also found out Nate has PERFECT rhythm. I guess with Aundi as a sister, I'm not surprised. She has some rhythm herself!
So I got home, and I've been doing pretty much nothing ever since.
BUT BUT BUT! I played some Bioshock. Because there's this whole long story, that my aunt bought it for me and I haven't opened it since last week when I got it, but I decided to open it today. And I gotta say, I dearly missed that game. But it STILL creeps me out. I CAN NOT play it at night. And I usually have to listen to music while playing it. Or chat with somebody. Probably Tommy.
ANYWAY.
You know my pregnancy pic? The one that is my profile picture right now? Yeah, I sent that to Tommy. And he said "Nice faked pregnancy :]"
And I said "Ha ha thanks =]"
and he said "I actually believed it for a second and was pretty shocked, but then I remembered it was you"
Which i took as a compliment, meaning I have more class than to go out and get pregnant willy-nilly.
I've been saying Willy-nilly a lot today. I think I like that expression.
But ANYWAY. I thought it was funny...since everybody knows me as the "good little church girl"...which I don't think I am. And I don't wanna be associated with church. I wanna be associated with the joy from God, like Morgan is! Or just... my desire to stay pure, instead of just being the "Forever"virgin.
But I'm okay with being associated with that, I guess. It's better than not being associated with anything good.
Anyway. I've said anyway at least three times in this blog. I really wanna go to sleep, otherwise this blog would be longer.
  • I miss Kyra
  • Amelia's one smart cookie
  • my mouth hurts
  • I'm re-writing a letter to Aundi
  • Starbucks with Aundi tomorrow
Night world.
-The Always Lovely Leah

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Leah! Sounds like you had a packed day! I do hope today was better for you! At least you let it out and it's okay to be upset! I love you!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete