6.07.2009

Pop. Six. Squish. Ah ah. Cicero. Lipschitz.

Well, last night was much better than the previous. You know my comment about the world being his oyster? I decided it was going a LITTLE too far with talking about having sex. I know he's truly sorry that he did that.
Or at least, he WAS sorry.
I said it was really low of me to bring up something he had confided and me, and I'm not that kind of person. And to that he replied...
"It's whatever, I deserved it. Sex is great, I'm not gonna lie, it was enjoyable and fun, but the reprocutions are sick"
So pretty much he said "Dude. Sex is great. Pregnancy screws it all up"
Which I think I just made a pun, but whatever.
So I ended up explaining to him that I don't date because I WILL find the one without looking. He still doesn't believe me, but the reward isn't for him. I know I can TRULY love the one guy that's meant to be my husband as much as I know how.
Matt's really told me that I need to find who I am before I can find what I want.
But I think, I have to know what I want to know who I am. If you know that I like to laugh and you're funny, we can be good friends. If I can trust you and you can listen to me, we can be even better friends.
I like to listen. That's WHO I am. I like people to confide in me.
Do you get what I'm saying? They go hand in hand. Who I am and what I want go together.
So anyway. I think I'll start some bullets.
  • I think I'm okay with how things are with Matt. He's leaving, and I've had my closure! But I know that God's put him in my life for a reason, and he DESPERATELY needs God. Without him, the world really has no hope...like he said in my last post.
  • FIGHT NIGHT IS TONIGHT! WOOP DE WOOP WOOP! I'm in Alexis's entourage since she's fighting. Sherice is going DOOOWWWWNNN.
  • My title of this post is from a musical. Which musical? Well, you should know.
  • My friend Jessica is quite the flake. I don't know why. I'm still kinda walked on by most of my friends. I guess you find out who your real friends are, right?
  • Right.
  • Tommy's still in the AZ, and that's pretty dandy. He's quite busy, meaning he doesn't have time to text me. Still giving him little doses of the gospel =]
  • I trimmed my bangs. I thought it was horrible, but I've gotten some compliments. Guess it's not so bad!
  • Handing out fliers last night for Fight Night was more on the un-successful side than the successful. But I mean if one of those kids comes, it's worth it, right?
  • Praying last night was awesome. You kinda had to be there.
  • I'm wondering if we have praise/worship tonight?
  • I have no idea.
  • Elijah keeps trying to convince me to watch Dan In Real Life... GOSH DARN IT ELIJAH I WILL!
  • I think only four people read my blog. I find that crazy. In a good way! Like the random thoughts of my life for entertainment.
  • I could be a comedian =D
  • Just kidding. I would be a sucky comedian.
  • I've been wearing flip flops lately. I guess I don't hate them anymore...
  • I hope it rains. Not on fight night though. Just rains and then stops. That'd be nice.
  • My mom comes home today from her weekend church retreat thingy. I've missed her, but after the first five minutes i'll probably be like "Okay Mom you can leave again"
  • I feel like coloring with crayons. Random, but I do. What should I draw? I'm only good with squids. We've found this out last night.
  • I want lemonade.
  • I feel like running around in the rain, too. I think it's going to rain.
That's about it for now.
Should I say for the BAJILLIONTH time that I'm pumped for fight night? Yep.
I'M PUMPED FOR FIGHT NIGHT!
nuff said.
I love you all, fellow and sometimes faithful bloggers!

-The Always Lovely Leah

**update** it's now raining. Right after I posted this. Thanks God =]
**update #2** Band is at five, actually. And I forgot to say that it's FOUR DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

  1. LEAH!!!!!!!! ok, sorry, your names so fun to say. Your little bro-ha is very funny. i made a little pearl of wisdom on him. Very funny. see you at church...
    I THOUGHT YOU WERE DRIVING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I was there last night! And you only use crayons in the summer... =) pens and pencils are a no no!!!! Haha! I like the "no no" Thing! I'll write a post about no no! Haha! See ya tonight!
    ~morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha I forgot I said that last night!
    "I don't use pencils! It's summer!!!"
    No you're the one who was designated, Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok Leah only two people read my blog, maybe. Probably more like just you :) but your blog entertains me...sorry I missed fight night :(

    ReplyDelete