6.16.2009

'cause it's getting harder & harder to breathe

I figured I do another survey because Morgan loves them so much. I think when I put one on here she claps and smiles.
Your phone is ringing. It's your ex. What do you say?
Uhh...hello? (Since he used to give me a lot of pocket calls)
Want someone back in your life?
Hmm...I seem to do that a lot, but if I really analyze it, it's usually for the better that they're gone.
What are you excited for?
Going to Georgia, going to Water World, ApeX, various other things...
Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Haha hmm I don't know his name. (That was Tayler's answer...it kinda creeped me out)
I don't really remember. Probably my Aunt when we talked on the phone.
Are you scared to fall in love?
I kinda think that everybody is to a point, but I know it won't happen for a while, so not really.
Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Of course. (*sigh* Tayler, Tayler, Tayler....)
I guess they COULD, but the majority of teenagers have no idea what love is.
Do you find it hard to trust others?
Not really...I trust too easily.
Do you care too much/not at all/just enough?
Somewhere between too much and just enough.
I bet you miss somebody right now?
I think we're always missing SOMEBODY. I miss my fish, Steve, from fifth grade. But yeah, I kinda miss somebody right now. It's not Steve. I have Captain America now =]
Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
Honestly...yes! I can really say I'm okay.
Why do you think so many people cheat?
Like in relationships? Because they're selfish and want a little something from everybody...otherwise, because they can't do it on their own.
Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Well I could tell Elijah everything if I wanted to. So I guess the answer is yes?
Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions?
...To a point. If you're going all gynecologist on me, I'll be like "Dude. No."
What's something you really want right now?
Chocolate chip pancakes.
Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Probably Cy or Meghan B...about each other, funnily enough.
Anywhere you'd rather be right now?
Elitches. For free. That would be GREAT!
Are you going on vacation this coming summer?
Considering it IS summer, I'm going to Georgia a week from tomorrow. But next summer, probably no where.
Does anyone like you?
I'm not certain. I don't know if Tommy still does, but I hope nobody does. It makes not dating VERY hard.
Do you have a best friend?
Yes indeedy!
What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
probably Apex. I LOVE apex.
Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
If I knew Shia LaBeouf, Jo Montana, or Gene Wilder, then yes, I would. But for now, I don't know anybody with my birthday.
Who will you be sleeping with tonight?
...myself?
Want something you can't have?
Everybody does, I think. But that might be what makes us human!
What is in store for your future?
Only God knows. Literally, only God knows.
What is your favorite soda?
Dear goodness...I'm in love with cream soda, if that counts.
Where is the last place you drove to?
I don't drive. But if I did, I don't know where I'd go.
What are you currently listening to?
Street noise. Definition: Lincoln Ave.
Have you ever kissed anyone you weren't dating?
I'm VERY happy to say that I haven't. I've been close many times, but I haven't.
Tell me about the shirt you are wearing?
It's from 45 Minutes from Broadway...which was the musical CK did in 6th grade...the first musical ever, and I was in it...
Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
I wouldn't think so. But compared to kids in third world countries, I am.
Do you drink water or soda more often?
Water. Soda would just be...unhealthy.
Would your parents be mad if you came home drunk?
If you could imagine the most pissed person on earth, that would be my mom or dad. And I don't drink, so that would be even worse.
Would you kiss an ugly person for $1,000?
Dude. Sure. Wait...actually, yeah I would. $1,000 is $1,000!
Can you speak another language?
A little bit of Spanish.
Nickname?
I have a lot from relatives...such as...Loopy, Lula, Lee, Dee, Leah Pauline (it's not really a nickname but I'm called that)
and from the rest...Princess leia (which I HATE. Do not call me that.), Lay lay, Tongueston, Thomas...etc.
Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
Nope!
Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with B or C?
Nope!
What's on your mind?
"I want apple jacks. Or toast with jelly on it."
Are you counting down for anything??
Not really.
Will your next kiss be a mistake?
No. It won't be.
Are you wearing clothes that don't belong to you?
Nope!
Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Every relationship's different...so I don't know! I hope the next relationship I'm in will last forever.
Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single?
I guess so. I'm not the best person to ask.
When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Just now or last night.
Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
Core Knowledge
What does your last text message say?
Maybe shopping, some more tennis, driving...:) you?
What are you doing tomorrow?
Orthodontist, Internship, being in pain...
How are you?
I'm doing pretty well =]

4 comments:

  1. dude... where do you get all these quizes?!?!?!?! They're so... interesting. I think i will copy this one later

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the fish?? I'm so jealous. I want digital fish since I'm not allowed to have living ones...oh poor paco :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Leah!!!! I'ma steal it... AGAIN!!! =)
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete