6.30.2009

Spirit, rain, flood into our thirsty hearts again

What does your newest text say?
Haha thx (from Nick. Because he can't type out whole words, apparently)
Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with an M?
Actually, yeah.
Do you still talk to the person who hurt you the most?
I don't really know who hurt me most, but I think so?
Who was the last person you slept in a bed with?
Handah Banandah.
Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Lake. Woop de woop.
How many drugs have you done in the last 7 days?
None!
What do you hear right now?
Hillsong
Do you think $30 for a pair of jeans is cheap?
Yeah!
Can you honestly say you're okay?
I can, honestly!
When's the last time you said you were fine, but really weren't?
I don't know. I haven't done that in a while. The last time I can think of is Revolve.
Is there something special you want?
I guess so?
What was the last thing you bought?
sunglasses!
Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
You kinda always know somebody that smokes pot.
Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
When you go to Core Knowledge, there ARE those rumors.
How are you feeling?
Dandy!
Are you an emotional person?
Oh yeah.
Is there someone you used to talk to everyday but don't anymore?
Yup!
In December were you in a relationship?
I was indeed! Well for the last half of it.
Plans for Saturday?
Hmm....lake.
Will tomorrow be a good day?
Hope so.
Does your last ex have a job?
No, but volunteers like the dickens.
Relationships or one night stands?
Relationships. But really, neither.
If something was wrong, who is the first person you would go to?
Aundi. Or maybe Elijah? Okay wait. I would first go to God, but then Aundi. Maybe Sarah.
If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Sure.
Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
Obviously, since the next person I date will probably be the one I marry.
Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
I already did....?
Who was the last person you held hands with?
I don't remember!
Did you speak with your father today?
Not yet.
Ever felt like you're not good enough?
Yeah, but it's not that I'm not good enough...I just don't fit the bill.
Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Yeah.
What is something you disliked about your day?
I had to wake up early.
How's your heart lately?
functioning!
Are you afraid of losing the last person you talked to in person?
I'm not afraid, I guess? He's my cousin...if I lost him, it'd be like it used to be.
Is anything bothering you?
Yeah
Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
yeah!
Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
I think everybody has at some point.
Do you like when people call you babe?
Not at all.
Do you believe in love?
Yeah.
Will you be in a relationship next month?
Nope
When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
Yesterday.
Last missed call?
Mom.
Last person you were on the phone with for more than 20 minutes?
I think it was Sarah Hopp.
Did someone screw you over lately?
Not really.
Is your room ever clean?
Yeah sometimes.
Do you like to cuddle?
Not really? I'm not a physical person. I don't like being all super on top of people.
Next time you will have butterflies?
I don't know!
Do you trust all of your friends?
Not at all.
Are you comfortable with your height?
Eh. I guess.
Will this weekend be good?
yeah!
Does anyone love you?
Jesus does!

No comments:

Post a Comment