6.08.2009

Well, I don't know why, but I feel like crap right now. Is that weird?
I have no idea why, like I said.
Time for a random survey.
Could you go the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Yep. I can truly say that!
How do you feel about big trucks?
They're...big? I don't know. I have no feelings for trucks.
Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My tummy hurts =[
Do you act more silly or serious?
You dig deep down inside your soul and ask yourself "Is Leah silly or serious?"
You'll probably come up with the right answer.
what's your name without the letters a, b, c, x, y, or z?
Leh
how often do you wear a belt?
Whenever my pants need to be held up?
Or if I'm in the mood to wear my spiderman belt.
What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
water
What is the last thing you got in trouble for with your parents?
Hmmm...I don't know.
Do you have a secret that you've never told anyone?
Yep.
Who was the last person you were in a car with?
The madre and sibs.
Who was the last person that messaged you on Myspace?
Lisa
Are you wearing a ring, if so who gave it to you?
Nope, nobody.
What was going through your mind during your last kiss?
Hmm...dude it's been a while
"Uh what are you doing?"
Totally serious.
What show did you last watch?
Probably CSI.
What was the last meal you ate?
lunchish thing
Do you give special ringtones to certain people?
My favs all have their own ringtone. Otherwise, everybody has the same one.
Have you ever seen a 3D movie in theaters?
Yup yup =]
Where'd you get everything that you're wearing?
Ross, Cabi, and Kohls.
Have you memorized your social security number?
Not at all.
Would you ever consider having a relationship with your best guy friend?
nope.
What do you think about the person that last commented you?
Lisa? I don't know. She's pretty chill. Very funny.
Are you currently going out with that person? Why?
Sorry Lisa, I don't feel that way.
What's your favorite color to wear?
probably hmmm....white.
Do you think girls & guys can be friends without anything happening?
Obviously
Do you like cookies?
Duh.
If so, fresh baked cookies or hard cookies out of a box?
Fresh, another duh!
Have you ever kissed someone in a bathroom?
Nope. That's how you make babies in the Sims 1.
Not even joking. You kiss them in the bathroom and they ask if you wanna have a baby.
What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
I released a moth.
Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I don't think so
Believe in love at first sight?
I'm not sure yet.
Ever kissed in the rain?
Nope
Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Hmm...I have NO idea. Maybe...Amelia from school and from church....Michelle?
What are you listening to?
The Stand-Hillsong United
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Not right now. In the future, sure. Not now.
Where do you wish you were right now?
I don't really know.
How many girls do you trust?
a couple.
How many guys do you trust?
Eh.
Do you curse in front of your parents?
Uh no! I don't curse at all. Besides the occasional frickin.
At what age do you want to be married?
Uh not now.
Who was your last text from & what did it say?
Ok Leah I am in a huge line at the airport. Who thought it would be this busy?-Tommy
I have no idea why he said this.
What time did you go to sleep last night?
Like 1:30
What did you do yesterday?
Church, drew a picture and chatted with Cy & Morgan, church.
How's your heart lately?
Functioning, I think.
Have a bruise from the opposite sex?
...no? What's that supposed to mean, a hickey?
Did you dream of anything last night?
Yeah I did!
Ever had your heart broken?
Battered and bruised, sure
broken, I don't think so.
Do you look your age?
Apparently not.
What do you want right now?
I don't know. I want to feel better.
Have you ever thought you were gonna die?
This one time in sixth grade I was SUPER sick, and I was like "Well, if I die, that'd be okay. At least I'd feel better"
Luckily, I survived.
How do you feel about girls/guys smoking?
I think it's stupid.
Were you happy when you woke up today?
For the most part
What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
Checked my phone.
Whats on your schedule for tomorrow?
Orthodontist. Calling LeeAnn. Feeling sorry for myself because my stupid teeth hurt.
Yes, I already know what'll happen haha.
Do you miss anyone?
Yeah. But I guess people move on and it's in the big man's plan.
Do you ever think about someone and start crying?
Not anymore.
Have you ever liked someone older than you?
Oh dude no way.
Okay yes. Yes I have.
What did you do this weekend?
Church things. A LOT of church things.
Whats the last thing you ate?
a bagel with cream cheese.

Well, have a good June 8th, 2009 everybody. This day will never happen again.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! This day will never happen again. I love it so much I pretty much died.

    P.S. I'm stealing this survey for my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your tummy feels better and... im stealing this survey as well. so cute!

    ReplyDelete