6.22.2009

The Thoughts that Give Me The Creeps

Well...I don't know what to say anymore!
Isn't that crazy? The girl that ALWAYS has something to say really just...doesn't.
From the blog that I posted yesterday afternoon, I'd consider myself a completely changed person.
Things have been going well with Nick since I talked to him (what I explained yesterday)...we talked about Barbies, Star Wars, and sports related injuries (scrapbooking) today.

So church last night....AWESOME. Nuff said. The warrior comment SO came to my senses. I cried like I've never cried before. I was always kinda like
"God, you tell me about how I am and how I was, but why won't you tell me what I'll become?"
And I think it was mostly because I needed to surrender myself completely by saying
"My Prince, I'm willing to lay down my dreams, my passions, my talents, for Your will. Have Your way with me"

And if you really wanna hear what was said, you can ask. But I don't wanna just put it out there for the world to see.

Skills camp was pretty good today...my hand is sore from hole-punching cardboard for little girls. Like LEGIT sore. And I got my hair cut! WOOP DE WOOP!

So in the words, of pulse,
not woo,
but YEAH!!!
-The Always Lovely Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment