6.06.2009

"KISS HER KISS HER!" "no spiderman no!"

Well, here's my promise.
BULLETS AHEAD!
  • Fight Night is tomorrow. Prettttyyy much the biggest event of Pulse, so I'm pretty stoked.
  • Elijah took the SAT today. *sniffle* my little boy is growing up!
  • "LOOK OUT! Here comes the spiderman!" just thought i'd say that.
  • Well, I'd tell you my issues with Matt, but they're not a big deal, and if you're reading this, then you probably already know about it. Like I said, he just decided to be a JERK since he'd never see me again. Which if you think about it, is really selfish. I'll explain more after bullets.
  • I'm tired of wearing glasses. I keep forgetting where I put them.
  • I miss my old neighborhood now more than ever =[
  • 5 days till my birthday. STOKAGE RIGHT THERE!
  • I feel like listening to some Hillsong United right about now.
  • Free pizza tonight for Street Crew. Woo! (I rhymed)
  • I wish I had a kite for how windy it is right now. Somehow, I have kites when there's no wind, and never have kites when there IS wind.
  • Thanks for that, Universe.
  • Hannah just said "ARE YOU WRITING A BLOG?" answer: Yes Hannah, I'm that lame.
  • I could go for some....hmmmm...I don't know what. I'm not in the mood to eat for once.
  • I wish I could come up with question of the days like A&A; however, I'm truly not that clever.
  • I took a buncha quizzes today. Apparently I'm: a silver sharpie, posh spice, the sole survivor of a horror movie, an innocent person, aaannnddd my eyes are hazel. They aren't.
  • I wish I had the courage to cut my hair short. But after a week of it I'm like "Dude I want long hair." So I think I'll stick with my medium-short blonde hair.
  • Everybody's leaving pulse: Ashley, Kendra, Jessica Tucker....okay I think that's it, but STILL that's half our band...okay not really. Two altos and the worship leader. That's quite the thing to sacrifice.
  • I think we need to sacrifice some sopranos. Tiki torches and all. For sopranos in band we have....Me, Aundi, Chantella, Jesseca, Elizabeth, Nicole, Fola, Kat....and maybe Vanessa. She might actually be an Alto, now that I think about it.
  • Maybe we should sacrifice a tenor. Such as Nick, just because we hate him =P
  • Okay, if you know me and know this blog, I don't HATE nick. But I do wanna punch him in the face quite frequently.
  • But not as much as Matthew Shanor.
  • That's right, I used his full name! WHAT NOW INTERNET!?!?
So here's the story on Matt and all. Actually, not really. He was kinda just like I don't wanna talk to you, or really ever again.
But it was more complex than that, and it made me cry HARD. I didn't get much sleep and had to wake up early. That's never good.
So he said "Nope I'm a cold heartless bastard cause that's what you become when you realize the world isn't all you hoped for"
Seriously...sometimes I think I'm a little less emotionally attached in the world.
But I bet I REALLY pissed him off by saying "But when you've had sex, graduated from highschool, and bought a motorcycle, the world is supposed to be your oyster, right?"
Luckily he didn't reply since my phone turned off. Otherwise I think I would've gotten some colorful adjectives and a few not very nice phrases.
Ah I'd love to say "truth is..." then something that's like dude. Leah. You're right.
But you see, I don't have the world figured out. The world is NOT my oyster. I keep learning the hard way.
What I keep learning lately is...
"Even when not dating, boys can and WILL make you cry. You WILL end up utterly confused, wondering if there's a way to avoid any of it. Truth is...THERE ISN'T."

-The Somtimes Loved But Always Lovely Leah

2 comments:

  1. Leah.... that post made me want to cry. And im sorry about matthew blah-blah. I dont have advice. not something im good at. HOWEVER: about the whole question of the day thing: (use the internet) that is supposed to be in a hush-hush voice. It sounds cooler. So read this out loud and say the parenthesies part in a whisper!!! Haha...

    ReplyDelete