6.12.2009

With eyes that burn like...cigarettes!

So I didn't write a blog yesterday. I pretty much write a blog or two a day...a blog with deep, sometimes profound thoughts, and the occasional survey.
But I thought I should take my birthday off.
So most of the day I did absolutely nothing...made chocolate mousse, watched Aladdin with my sister, went to walmart, ate at panda, had my traditional birthday dinner of linguine & clam sauce, asparagus & hollandaise (I truly don't know how to spell it, sorry) sauce, and a dessert of chocolate mousse.
So then Elijah's like "HEY do you wanna go to Lollicup with Emily?" And I've always wanted to go to Lollicup. So I went! With Emily, Phillip, Kristen, Elijah, and Caitlin. And of course we drove in a compact car. wwwiiittthhh six people. Oops.
So when we got there, there's an IHOP right next to it. So there was what we thought was a cookie standing on the street corner, waving. Turns out it was a chocolate chip pancake, since it was for IHOP and all. Duh. And the word CHARLIE was written on its back. So we ran to go hug it, and it was a lady with a SUUUPPPEEERRR weird voice. Isn't it like the mascot's unspoken rule to remain unspoken? So I was like can I take a picture with you Charlie? And she gave me the most awkward hug ever. This picture is the reminant of that hug. Awkward. But I'm glad that I hugged a giant pancake.
charlietta
It was difficult to embed this thing. Well, I guess not. Should I do more embedding of pictures?

So I don't think I'll do a profound thought today. Just updating you all on Charlietta.
I thought her name should be Charlene, like "Charlene, I'm Right Behind You", but I guess the name Charlietta just kinda stuck. Again, she was creepy. So creepy that when Elijah hugged her, she hugged him back even harder. Even though it may not look like it in this picture.
Photobucket

And here's a picture of me and Caitlin. I was drinking pina colada flavored and Caitlin had passion fruit. We had a discussion about what a passion fruit looked like. We both have no idea.
Photobucket
I found out that I have a strange obsession with pina colada flavored things.
And Jelly Bellies. Especially Pina Colada flavored Jelly Bellies. Come to think of it, all my favorite jelly bellies are the fruity alcoholic drink flavored ones. Strawberry Daiquiri especially.
Uh-oh.
Pulse link group thing on Saturday...woo! Y'all better be going. Except for Sydney. MEH!

-The Always Lovely Leah

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
    I should get you something.... LIKE A PLASTIC CUP FULL OF KOOL-AID!!! Haha...
    No but i'm going to get you something and you're going to laugh... maybe. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like you had fun! Happy birthday! Well.... Late birthday! Haha! I'm excited for the link group thing tomorrow! I'll probably see you there!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i absolutely LOVE Lollicup!!! oh and by the way i'm sydney's friend just so you don't think i'm a complete weirdo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha hello Sydney's friend! Yes, lollicup is love.

    ReplyDelete