6.10.2009

Raindrops keep falling on my head....

And that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin red,
sleepin on the job,
oh, rain drops keep falling on my head,
they keep falling...

Just thought I'd put that oldie-but-goodie as a start to my June 10, 2009 blog. Again, this day will never happen again. Isn't that creepy to think about?
So hmm...I had an idea of what to blog about, but I forgot =] If you're looking for deep thoughts, read yesterdays. It's quite entertaining...and quite long. But still good! I think...
I guess I'll do some bullets. Then if I think I need to discuss something, we shall discuss it together.
  • Bullets have spread throughout blogs, thanks to me =]
  • So has the survey I got from my myspace. I think myspace is becoming obsolete.
  • My spacers hurt like the dickens. Not even funny.
  • "like the dickens" is actually a Shakespearean quote. Really... "What the dickens?" It's true. Shakespeare used it.
  • I can't close my jaw all the way. I'm actually eating blackberries right now because chewing anything else harder hurts....like the dickens =D
  • Wouldn't it be cool if our blood was purple? I was wiping blackberries off my fingers and it came off on the paper towel purple. I thought it was awesome.
  • What would happen to my body if I put purple food coloring in my blood? I'd like to experiment, but I don't wanna start coughing up purple blood and have people wonder about me.
  • Then I'd probably be taken by the government, for being ET.
  • Actually LT, since those are my initials.
  • Aren't I clever?
  • Now I'm just rambling.
  • OH WAIT I REMEMBER WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY! But I'll start it after bullets.
  • Elijah makes me laugh. A lot. It's like having a comedian that makes jokes about your life. But sometimes he's not so funny and I wanna punch him in the face. That doesn't happen too often though. "Morning Lij, you have a serious Flock-of-Seagulls look going today" "Thankyou, I attempted it" Goodness me, Elijah.
  • I turn 16 tomorrow. I'll have been alive....I don't know how many days. look over there --->
Now it's time for what I remembered I wanted to blog about.
If you don't follow Amelia's blog "Life Under the Apple Tree", you should. Even if you don't know her. Keep in mind, Amelia, that all the girls that read my blog other than you and Kyra are from church. So...there's not much to worry about.
But Amelia...not being able to trust anybody is SO me. You have NO idea. I mean, I trust Aundi, most of the time...but I feel like I bother her. Because something important happens to Leag, I tell the bundi. And if something important happens to me and I don't tell her, we usually talk about it later and she's like WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?so...we have to find a fine line to where I can tell her about my life without spilling my soul's guts all over her.
Anyway. I have trust issues too, I think. I mean, I trust God obviously, and it's not like God's gonna wake up Morgan Ilg in the middle of the night and tell her secrets about me. But God is hard to just...talk to, ya know? I guess I need to get better at that. Trusting God with all of...me. I'd like to just tell Amelia, "hey Amelia. You can trust me."
but that's really not how it works. You learn to trust as you grow with people...mature, you know? And I'd like to think that Amelia can trust me. But it's her decision, and I know how that goes.
I'm one of those people that thinks everything comes from childhood. Because it pretty much does. There's certain traumatic events that shape our future beings, such as...finding out Santa isn't real and your parents have been lying to you this whole time. THAT breaks trust. I personally never believed in Santa Claus, so I never had to go through that heart break.
I've put a little too much trust in previous boyfriends (Nick especially)
He knew me like the back of his hand. If I wasn't okay, and I thought I was doing SUCH a good job of covering it, he would give me this look that TOTALLY said "You're not okay. You need to say something." EVEN THROUGH TEXT. That takes skill. He could tell what I was really thinking even through texting him. He still knows me pretty well, and I'm good with guessing his motives for things, but it's a relief to be safe inside my own mind. I know that sounds weird, but it's the place where I can be in solitude. Nobody can find you inside your mind, right?
No Amelia, I'll be the one with mental issues, not you...for what I just said.

Anyway. I think I trust too easily. Or at least, I did. The end with Nick kinda...taught me a lesson. Being that people will turn their backs on you.
"When the world turns its (sorry amelia) back on you, you turn your back on the world"
-Timon, The Lion King
And after learning this, Simba screwed himself up, right?
Nuff said.

-The Always Lovely Leah

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leah! I know the end result with Nick was really hard and all but I just wanted to say I'm glad you got through it and in the end learned something valuable from all of this! You are an amazing person, don't ever forget that!
    I love ya girly!
    ~morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Morgan =] Yeah, I'm all good with Nick, actually.

    ReplyDelete