6.26.2009

You lived, and You died, and You rose again on high

Well hello 303. I'm in the...I think it's 404. Isn't that weird? Going from 303 to 404. But you can't exactly say that through your fingers, like you can 303.
So. Be watching my twitter (over ---->)
because I have random access to the internet. Until I can get my uncle to give me his wifi password. That'd be nice. So I'll be sending random pictures to my twitter and if you follow me (Kyra), you will get them QUITE often.
Random bullets from the 404!
  • There's a bird outside this window that comes back in the morning and evening...and it runs into the window just about eery thirty seconds. It's pretty hilarious. I'd take a video, but when I try to, it leaves. But it'll come back.
  • Zoe (the twitter pics I keep sending) is probably the most ADHD dog I've ever met. She's still a puppy, and she's SUPER furry. She's also an Obama dog (like Bo, the portugese water dog that Obama owns). She likes to chase after people and nibble on them. That's when you yell "LEAVE IT"! So...I love this dog. She went swimming in the pool with us yesterday...where we dragged her around on floaties. It's funny. I like to play fetch with her sometimes. I'm still trying to teach her to DROP IT when she gets to me though...I've gotten it to the point that she has to sit before I'll throw it. And if she barks, we're done playing. She'll sit before I tell her to! Mission accomplished. Lat night she was laying on me while I was sitting on the kitchen floor. And then when I'd try to take a picture to document her never-present calmness, she'll flip out like she knows what a camera phone is.
  • It's hot. And humid. And I LOVE IT. Compared to Colorado where I heard it rained like the dickens yesterday.
  • Tomorrow's our last day staying at this (Uncle Tim's and Aunt Tenley's) house. Then we're going to our other cousins (ones that are more our age), then I think to the lake house. FOR TUBING AND WHATNOT! WOOP DE WOOP!
  • I think I've gotten over my missing the 303 recently. I'm still bummed that Pulse band will be playing "Hosanna" the ONE WEEK I'M NOT THERE! That's seriously one of my FAVORITE songs, especially since Aundi's usually the one to sing it, and they pick the week we're gone. URG. But maybe they'll be like "Hey, we should play this more often" after we come back.
  • The plane ride was...good? Screaming baby named Serenity. Okay actually, she was almost 2. But...screaming Serenity. If that isn't the biggest oxymoron I've ever heard, I don't know what is. But we watch that one movie New In Town, with Nicole Kidman (I never know how to spell her name)...and I guess you'd say it's "cute". It was alright...
  • My camera was disfuncitonal. But my aunt gave me new batteries (that weren't super crapppy) and it's working again. Woop de woop. And yes, I did spell crappy with three p's.
  • I forgot how funny my Mema and Papa are. They're very good at telling stories, and that's one of the main reasons I wished I lived here. They're...79(?), and I feel like I won't be here when it really matters. I'll miss them dearly. I really will.
  • Everybody keeps playing the piano. Considering nobody in my family knows how to play, it isn't very pleasant. And Elijah's listening to music at the same time. Again, not very pleasant.
  • It's a very good thing I've gotten over my fear of winking, because my Aunt likes to wink at me. A LOT. Aundi would be proud. And Hannah kept winking at me on the plane. It was really stupid, considering I was okay with it.
  • It's crazy seeing rivers from the view of an airplane. It looks awesome though.
  • I still feel very white. Hopefully that'll change?
  • There's no spellcheck on this computer. Drives me crazy.

-The Always Lovely Leah

psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment