6.10.2009

A whole new world, a dazzling place I never knew

I just finished watching Aladdin for the first time in FOREVER.
It's HILARIOUS. And much to Aundi's dismay, I did NOT cry when Genie was set free.
Ha ha. The bundi-nator who only cries at Disney movies...and the notebook.

SURVEY TIME!
AKA the longest survey known to man

Do you and your boyfriend fight a lot?
considering I don't have one, I don't think it would be possible to fight. But the last boyfriend, we didn't fight a lot, but when we fought, WE FOUGHT. I guess it was...an intense relationship.
Would you have sex with someone you had known less than 24 hours?
Dude. Are you even asking ME that?
Of course not.
Who was the last person you got in a fight with? About what?
I don't really know. I get mad at people, but I RARELY fight. Unless I feel really strongly about something, I'll yell a little bit and then forget it ever happened.
Did you go to sleep happy last night?
Hmmm...yes.
Who did you last say i love you to?
I don't really remember. I think it was the people that read all of my blog. Ha ha ha...
Have you ever slept in contacts?
Dude. I don't wear contacts.
Miss someone?
Yeah...actually. I'm kinda missing Matt a little bit. Again, faithful bloggers will know what I'm talking about.
Are you excited or anxious about anything?
Hmmm...I'm excited I'll be 16 tomorrow...I'm excited to see the link group girlies on Saturday...
Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
I don't think so.
Has anyone told you a secret lately that you aren't allowed to tell anyone?
Hmmm...not really.
Do you have feelings for anyone?
Not really. Maybe like a liiitttllleee smidgen, but not exactly.
How late did you stay up last night?
11ish
Have you ever ridden a horse?
yes. But they still kinda scare me. Okay not scare, but they're....powerful.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Hmm...people at church.
You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Water. Duh.
Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
Hmm...no.
Do you think you are a good person?
I'd like to think so. I'm not a bad person.
Would you ever live with anyone on your top friends?
(associated with myspace) Hmm....yes. Actually, I think I just might want to live with all of them. Except for Pulse. I don't think I could sleep on those orange couches every night.
Are you a patient person?
I REALLY try to be...just most of the time it doesn't work out.
Are you in a complicated relationship right now?
Nope. And I'm very happy to say that.
Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
Hmm...wow it's been a while. I think Aundi. Or Jared. THAT WAS THE SCARIEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. Jared, I mean. Aundi's a good driver...but she runs red lights=]
Just kidding. She doesn't.
Can you play guitar hero?
HECK YES!
Name someone that made you laugh today?
Elijah.
How late did you stay up last night and why?
11ish...because I was texting Aundi something. And drawing Hannah a picture.
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I don't think so. I like it here.
Ever been kissed under fireworks?
HA HA no. But you're very funny.
Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Probably Michelle.
Do you believe exs can be friends?
It's a different kind of friend. It's never the same as it was, obviously. There's that little piece of yourself that they'll never get to see again.
Do you like calling or texting better?
Calling. People don't understand my humor through text >=|
How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
It's...a soda? I don't know.
Where is your biological father right now?
Out to dinner with my Mom.
Where are you at right now?
In the kitchen.
What beds did you sleep in this weekend?
Uh...my bed.
What was the last thing someone bought for you?
My Madre bought me chucks.
Was yesterday better than today?
Hmm...yes. I wasn't in pain.
Are you mad about anything?
There's always something to be mad about, but no.
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Again, not yet. Some are...most aren't.
When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
I don't really know. Probably when Matt was being a jerk.
Night out or night in?
Depends on who it's with. There's some people I'd like to chill with...some I'd rather let be.
Are you more of an individual or an outgoing person?
I think I'm extremes of both. I'm talkative and like to be with people, but when I'm home, I'm usually in my room reading by myself.
Would you share a drink with a stranger?
Hmm...no. Germs, dude.
Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Wow. I haven't visited anybody in a hospital since I was little. What's the matter with me? Why don't you guys ever get hurt so I can visit you?
Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
Um wow. Right? No. I don't like tongue piercings anyway.
What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Wow who was with you?
How do you feel about your life right now?
It's pretty good!
How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Zero =] Considering I've never driven before.
Last person you talked to on the phone?
Amelium
Has the last person you kissed met your parents?
Yes. And they loved him, which I always kinda hated.
Do you ever cry during movies?
Dude. Do you know me?
What's your favorite breed of dog?
I like pugs, even though they're kinda weird looking. Beagles are my favorite though, I think.
Who is the first person you see in the mornings?
Hannah.
What do you want more than anything right now?
I kinda wanna sing right now.
Camping or Nice hotel?
Nice hotel. Sorry people that love camping. I've never been.
What color shirt are you wearing?
White. THATS FOR SYDNEY!
Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
I don't know. I seem to dwell in the past a little too much. But I guess a little bit of everything.
Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
I don't remember, but usually the people that tell me that mean it.
When was the last time you spoke to your brother?
Today. Like a half hour ago.
Who was the last guy you talked to on the phone?
Tommy. But it's been a while.
Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
See above question.
How was your day?
Uneventful.
Outgoing or more reserved?
Hmm...It depends on the crowd. I'm usually pretty outgoing.
What cereal boxes are in your cabinet or pantry?
Do you really want me to go check? Because I'm not going to. If you'd like to know, come to my house and look at them.
What are you listening to?
West Side Story. I'm watching it on TV.
Are you wearing jeans right now?
No! For once!

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Depends on the person. I'm pretty good at hiding them, but the people I tell my feelings are the people that know I'm not okay.
Have you ever received a text message that made you cry?
Well, considering I've been dumped over text message, yes. And I've cried from a text message that I wasn't being dumped through, also.
Are any of your siblings married?
hahaha, no.
Do you swear in front of your parents?
No, I don't swear at all, duh.
Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Actually no.
When you say you don't care, do you mean it?
Hmm....it depends. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
Do you like your life right now?
Yes. I think so.
When's the last time you talked to your best friend?
This afternoon
Last two people to text you?
Aundi and my mom
Last thing you spent money on?
Hmm....I don't remember. Probably panda.
What's the first thing that pops into your head when you think of last summer?
ApeX. I think that was the highlight of my summer.
What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Water
Your ex says they never even liked you, you say?
"Psht. You were never a very good liar, were you?"
Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Hmm...I consider Jesus a man, so yeah.
Are you a fast typer?
PSHT yeah! 94 wpm, baby!
Who did you last see a movie with?
Probably my mom and Elijah.
How was last night?
It was...boring.
Have you ever laughed at something that wasnt meant to be funny?
Ha ha like today when Isaiah kept having the meatball fall on his hand and he'd act like he's burning when it wasn't even hot. And Elijah and I kept saying "Get thee behind me, Satan." You kinda had to be there.
Do people often mistake you for a different nationality?
Nope, I'm pretty white.
Do you have a secret?
Hmm...yes.
Do you think you've changed over the past year?
OH YES.
What hoodie did you wear last?
hmm....I don't remember. Probably my print one from seventh grade.
Are you ticklish?
Yes. But if you tickle me, you're on my bad side already.
Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
Nope.
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Hmm...I don't know. Perhaps.
Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Yeah kinda. But it's too late.
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Hmm...I'm not actually sure.
Do you fall for people easily?
I used to.
Last time you made a bet with someone?
I don't know.
When's the next time you'll see your closest friend?
Sometime in the next week.
What are you doing tonight?
...sleeping, random crap.
Are you happy?
Well, I don't know.
What's your philosophy on the opposite sex?
Simplicity has never been so complicated.
What are you going to do this weekend?
Link group, church, practice for whatnot, church.

Do you always answer your phone?
Actually, yes. Unless I'm sleeping, in the shower, or I can't find it. Or I guess if I'm in the middle of something too.
Do you have a cat?
No. No I do not.
Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
I think I wasted a lot of time on all of them.
Where did your last hug take place?
I don't know. I don't give out hugs like free candy.
Do you have empty bottles of alcohol hidden anywhere?
Again, do you not know me?
Do you find piercings attractive?
Not at all. I mean, on girls, I guess to a point...but on guys, NO.
How old are you?
15 and 364 days.
What does your hair look like?
In a pony tail with multiple bobby pins.
Do you wear glasses?
I do indeed.
Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
Nope.
Are you easily scared by horror/ thriller films?
OH DEAR GOODNESS YES!
If you had $100 would you spend or save it?
Hmmm...right now, I would spend it on a laptop getting fixed.
If there was a large spider in the room, would you stay?
DUDE. NO.
Do you regret anything you've done lately?
Yeah, kinda.
Do you have trust issues?
Ha ha. This question goes out to Amelia. Sometimes.
Could you date someone taller than you?
Oh goodness. Could I? No. It's impossible.
Sarcasm, bud.
Next time you will see a doctor?
Hopefully not too soon.
Do you have the same name as any of your relatives?
Nope.
Has a girl sat on your bed before?
Obviously. I've sat on my bed.
If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
No. Never.
If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Purple. Or macaroni n' cheese.
Who was the last person you called?
Amelia.
What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Probably their smile.
Favorite type of food?
Probably chinese.
What books are you reading?
1984.

-The Always Lovely Leah

3 comments:

  1. Leah... im taking this quiz... is that ok? You are such an inspiration! Dang nabbit i wish you could steal something from my blog but im that inspiro.... you can if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Leah! You are amazing! I want to put another quiz on my blog! Haha! YOU are amazing! =)
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Leah. That is not the longest survey ever. I've taken the longest one ever. It's five hundred questions long. Perhaps I will send it to you :)

    ReplyDelete